Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana has been started from different states, under this scheme farmers will be provided facility of solar powered solar pump for irrigation.

Under this scheme, the government will convert more than 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into solar energy, so all the interested farmers of the state want to join the chori chora, they must first complete the application process, after that they will get the benefit of this scheme. Today we will tell you the complete information in this article,

See how you get the benefit of this scheme, how you can apply…


What is PM Kusum Yojana?


Under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana, the government aims to convert petrol and diesel pumps into solar energy, and farmers have to make barren land irrigable by installing solar panels in their fields under this scheme.

Under this scheme, the government will provide 60% and 30% bank, in total, 90% loan facility, the remaining 10% will have to be applied by the farmer applying in this scheme,

So in this article, we have told you the complete information regarding applying in this scheme.


PM Kusum Yojana Farmers Benefits

Under Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, the farmer gets a lot of benefits, if a farmer wants to do farming and the land is not suitable for Shinsai, he is not able to do farming due to lack of water, then such a farmer can get solar panels installed under PM Kusum Yojana. Sanjay can make the land eligible by generating electricity, and can also shell (sell) other electricity,

  1. Only 10% of the cost of the applicant will be charged.
  2. The farmer can make his barren land irrigable,
  3. The farmer can also sell electricity by installing solar panels in the field.
  4. 90% of the expenditure will be given by the government as a loan.


PM Kusum Yojana Registration Documents

The documents required to apply under PM Kusum Yojana are as follows ..

  • Aadhar card
  • Ration card
  • Bank account
  • Farm documents
  • Applicant's information


PM Kusum Yojana Registration

It is very easy to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana because a separate website has been created for each state to apply online, and you can also read its guidelines by visiting the official website of this scheme,

You can apply yourself through online, if you are unable to apply yourself, you can get it done by visiting the nearest computer shop,

I hope you have liked the information about this scheme, for more information you can visit its official website

FOLLOW @ Google News
Facebook Instagram
Twitter Youtube
Pinterest Linkedin
Telegram Telegram Group

CSC Related Information and Updates.

Popular Posts